Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More problems with Orange

I have spent a good twenty minutes on the phone to orange sorting out a new phone from them. So now I'm hopefully getting a phone that works tomorrow. We'll see though. After being sent all over the place because I'd made my order online, I finally got trough to them that I wanted a motorola and not a sony ericsson. It seems that Sony Ericsson are changing their range and not stocking any of their old range, so I can't have the phone I want, but Orange didn't tell me that. I had to ring them up and find out that piece of information!
I phoned their 0500 number, which has changed (they didn't tell me that either) only to be told that I was in the wrong place and needed to phone 150 again. Angry letter coming your way Orange!

No comments: