Friday, September 08, 2006

Lots to do

I've been so bust over the last week, I'm finding it hard to stay awake at the moment.
I've been helping out at BISC for a week, helping International Students settle in to life in a new country. Today was the busiest day so far, I've been helping to arrange lifts and viewings for renting this morning and didn;t get away until well after 1pm. It was brilliant though. It's great to phone people, ask if they can do something and find that they can. Also the students love the contact and enjoy chatting to us.
This afternoon I've been shopping at Cribbs Causeway, which is just like Lakeside, except bent in the middle. I didn't get any help from the lady in the Orange shop, so I removed myself from that and met Cathrine, who showed me around.
Now I'm back, sorting out various things before my first offical Re:fresh. I've got a present to wrap and a card to write for someone who's going to Canterbury on Sunday. Guess who? I'm seeing him tomorrow so I should really do it now, but I've got time later on!
Dinner's ready!

No comments: