Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Orange and lecturers

I've managed to sort out my call plan. Note to all Orange customers who aren't in the last three months of their plans, change your service bundle - the easiest and cheapest way to get more minutes on a plan.
I also received an email from my lecturer about my exam paper today, saying that there shouldn't be a mistake. I rather bluntly told him that I wasn't looking for a mistake I was looking for a reason as to why my marks are so drastically different. Look at the 11 August for the full details. I'm going to be on top of him for the next couple of weeks because generally he can be useless some times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read Karen's blog - from what she says, I think the book is Captivating by John and Staci Eldridge. Would recommend reading some reviews first tho...

Helen said...

Remind me which module and lecturer - tho i think i know... does he look like a monk?!

Liz said...

RS311. You've got the lecturer right. Field chairs, what are we meant to do???

Karen said...

Di is right! Well done!

I didn't read the reviews but I did read Wild At Heart... I don't agree with everything and it is very American. But it has some very interesting things I'm gonna try.
K