Sunday, September 10, 2006

Being introduced in church

I was actually in church this morning. I could've been in the OSR, but I was interviewed by Wiz and introduced to the half of the congregation that I hadn't met yet. Never before have I felt so many people looking at me, just after I'd sat down. I was prayed for again and left for RS2 shortly after. So all is not that bad.
Henry arrived safely in Canterbury and has found Burger King already. He's living with six other people in a student house and sound like he is looking forwad to starting every thing. I miss him loads.
Just been on the phone to my Dad too, still playing bubble shooter and talking about going racing, aren't we Dad? Don't forget to read his blog too, apparently his sermon went down well this morning.

1 comment:

Helen said...

It all sounds good dude - better than my day... we just sent Holy Smoke home after 45mins cos we lost all power to the centre and it was pitch black!!