Monday, September 11, 2006

Testimony

I shared the story of my faith with the Christian Union at Filton High School today. It was a good chance for some of the girls in the youth group to get to know me. They didn't have any questions for me but I'm sure that in time they will. Its been hard for me to get to know everyone because I haven't had to make any new friends for a while. Now I realise that its a difficult skill, one that goes away after awhile, and takes time to start up again. Still I am learning to get alongside people this year and hopefully move on to something more permanent.
I'm also learning to cope with living with a dog. It's only for a month, but at least I know I'm not allergic to them in anyway. I'm going to learn how o walk him so I can be a little more helpful.

No comments: