Friday, June 09, 2006

Exam - Isaiah

Today was ok. The exam went well. I was worried before hand that I would not know anything, but as it turns out what I'd revised was sort of what came up. Happy, not over joyed, but safe in the knowledge I've passed my final biblical based exam - ever!

I got my engagement ring back, so it's all shine and new looking, strange not to have it on my finger for a few days, definitely happy to have it back!

Now watching BB and thinking about Henry at download. I get to see him on Tuesday, so it's not too bad not seeing him this weekend. Who would want to be standing for 10 hours a day anyway, and only to see Guns n' Roses, oh, and Metallica? ;)

1 comment:

Helen said...

Hey Hey, glad the exam went well. Mwah ha ha...u know what this means - i have caught the blogging bug!