Monday, June 05, 2006

Growing up

I'm in a moment of reminiscing over the last three years. This Friday sees the beginning of my final exams and the end of three fantastic years at the University of Gloucestershire. I have been blogging since the beginning of my second year and have been reading some of my early entries. I've grown up a lot over the past year and a half. I've changed my mind more than enough, but remember my thoughts and feelings at the time of writing as if I'd just hit 'Publish Post'.

I'm no longer a single girl (sorry lads) but an engaged woman, looking forward to maried life. Scary!

Yes I can still be immature some times, but I can also be diplomatic and resourceful when I am called upon. I've had a great time at uni - loved the moments of absolute hilarity, laughed more than I care to remember and changed my attitude in many areas of life.

With all of that in mind I'm moving forward to something new, I'm not going to hang on to the old. Don't worry though, I will continue to blog - there's a lot to get through and I am not doing it on my own!

No comments: