Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Having a holiday

I have spent the day doing nothing but reading and watching TV. Henry has Sky, so I've been keeping an eye on the wedding shows and the food programmes! I'm reading the new Patricia Cornwell story. I'm not impressed so far, it seems all the same now, but still cn't wait to find out how it ends. If you like CSI, I suggest you pick up a Cornwell book!

As for wedding fever, it's startingto pick up again, and I'm realising just how much some people spend on their weddings. One couple were spending £10,000 on feeding 100 guests. Thats a bit much for a buffet!

Any way, I'm going to get back to my book.

P.S. Karen I will go to the doctor at some point.

1 comment:

Karen said...

'...at some point' not good enough. Go, now! You will be better by the time you get there if you just put it off.

You have til 1st July...