Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Interview!



This is a photo of the newish coffee shop that I will be spending most of my time in from next September, in fact I spent most of my day in there, yesterday. It's a great facility and looks wonderful on the inside!



This is a photo of the church building. Its beautiful, very chocolate box, shame it's not surrounded by green.



And finally the sign. The vicar will be moving on soon. Its going to be a lot of fun. You can see the website (both church and youth) by clicking here.

My interview went really well. The youth are wonderfully behaved and so are the staff. I've had to tell Ant off once already, so I think I'm going to get on well with him! Trev (one of my old youth group) is working in Stoke Gifford already, so that's going to be fun. I got to meet lots of people, some of whom I am linked to in ways I never could imagine. It's too hard to explain so get in touch if you want to know how I am already linked to St Michaels!

Back in Cheltenham now, clearing up and packing away. Very sad. I've cleared my shelves and my draws, so finding a place for everything has been fun. I've still got to find a proper place for all the important documents. And the summer continues to get busier.

1 comment:

Helen said...

It's all so exciting! Oh and what are the chances of us ending up on the same Youthwork Conference?!
And when are u going to come and see me?!