Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Quickie

Before Lost starts - the highlight of my day! How sad am I? (It's rhetorical, no need to answer!)
Have a look at my Dad's blog. He's written about churches that don't have a vicar - just as Christ Church doesn't at the moment. It's a brilliant article.
Also have a look at my sister's blog. Karen has a wonderful picture of her and the team that she's worked with for the past year. I'm looking forward to seeing them all graduate soon. They all look really good!
Finally, before it starts, I have a brilliant piece of news, everyone due to gradute this year will be able to because the strike by lectures has been called off. I would celebrate, but I have exams to sit very soon, so I'll be waiting til the summer ball to have a few glasses in celebration!

No comments: