Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Vicar

Christ Church has welcomed its new vicar! We had the ceremony last night, and ate lots of cake afterwards! I had a chat to some of the people that I haven't seen in a while (hello Howard!) and got to find out what the church has been up to since Paul left. My Dad lead the procession, and I was stood on the end of a row, a million things flashed through my mind when the procession started! I didn't do anything other than pull lots of faces at the end of the service to try and put him off!
It went very well, although I expected more people at the service, I can definitely see that numbers have fallen over the years. It was good though. There are a few things I would change, but thats from knowing different churches and being pinickity!

I've spent a lot of time catching up over the last few days. It's great to have honest conversations with people that you've not spoken to for ages.

Off to cardiff on saturday, but before that it's malvern for a bit!

No comments: