Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sun burn and birthdays

I spent yesterday at the Cheltenham lido, I did do some revision (about the same amount that I've done today) and some swimming. I have a sun burnt back because I can't reach far enough to do my own back (show me someone who can!) but the rest of me is fine. A little browner than I was this time yesterday, but all happy and waiting for my damn exam to start! I am sooo bored, but stressed at the same time.

I have to speak at Chapel tonight about my hopes for the future and I have no idea what I want to say... Umm... I'll spend some time thinking later on today, when I've gone over my notes for the final time.

It's officially birthday season, and I am send presents out shortly to one of my friends. You can find some amazing things on the internet! Its also Father's day soon so I have to find something for him too!!

Anyway back to the revision, safe n the knowledge that I will wake up to my alarm tomorrow, no matter how much sleep I haven't had!!

No comments: