Monday, June 12, 2006

Wasting precious time

I am in the middle of my exams, I had one this morning and I have one tomorrow. Why am I blogging rather than revising? Because someone has caused me stress by saying they're stressed. Now that's not the problem, the problem is that they're not stressed, they are not showing any signs of being stressed. Yet they have been signed off from uni for the end of the exam period. Also they have shut me off from what is happening, I've shown concern and it's been thrown in my face.

I don't know if there is any thing I can do to dissipate my anger at the current situation. I guess I'm going to Henry's tomorrow so I don't need to worry, but still the anger inside me needs to go somewhere. I don't enjoy being treated this way and I know it's not got anything to do with the way I acted! She's blocked me out, which I'm actually more angry at than anything else.

Ummm... Back to revision.

No comments: