Sunday, June 04, 2006

God's closing doors

I got another invite to an interview - but I can't go because it's during my exam. So I am slowly becoming convinced that Bristol is where I am meant to be next year.

The last 6 months have been an interesting time for me. I've literally had doors slammed in my face, and when things have been really bad there have been glimmers of hope on the horizon. I've finished many things, mostly in a hurry, but when it comes down to it I have tried my hardest to do my best, knowing that I'm heading towards graduation and married life.

So the future holds hope, a year of learning for me in many areas. A year and 46 days until I get married. I have to think about putting God before everything else. Praying first and fore most, as I fear that is the only way I am going to get through what lies ahead.

There are always going to be issues with interviews - they are so short notice these days. Each invitation I have received has been only a week in advance - which for some is stupid, especially when its a Baptist church doing the asking.

No comments: