Saturday, November 27, 2004

Always someone elses problem....

...thats my life. Everyone takes an interest and tries to sort it out for me. You know who you are and I'm going to let you decide what you're doing and how to stop it.
I've felt sick to the stomach since last night because the certain boy had said he'd written a letter to me. This morning when I ran down the stairs to see if there was any post I spotted my name instantly, I only guessed the hand writing would be Henry's. I smiled and my housemate was questioning me "Who's that from?", I replied with the biggest smile and the smallest voice I've got "Henry" I said. And then I disappeared. I thought it was best that I sat down to read it and I was shaking so much I had to steady myself. I'm still shaking at the thought of it. It was really cool to hear from him.
I have work to do, if you wanna know more detail, post a comment!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Get back to work!

I don't want to know any more detail, but I'm sure I'll hear about it all eventually.