Friday, November 12, 2004

Constant ringing!

I love doctors! I now have some pretty little pills (they are red and sunset yellow (so he ingredients say)) to get rid of an ear infection. The doctor I saw actutally said 'Oh my gosh' when he looked into my ear! I've go to stick with the decongestant stuff for my cold, which at the moment tastes minging!

Today had been a good day. I have almost finished my first essay and I'm definately looking forward to writing my Bibliography tomorow before everyone comes round for dinner. I've got 12 footnotes (when 10 is minimum and 15 is average) and I'm 600 words off my target. I'll get it done, I only have to tidy up (bulk out) and write my conclusion and then everyone comes round for dinner!! 4pm tomorrow is my deadline, I'm getting up at 9am!

No comments: