Sunday, November 07, 2004

Why won't it just go away?

There are certain things I love: boys who know what they are talking about, people who are happy to admit they are wrong and then drop it, happy teenagers, listerners and people who can laugh at themselves.
Then there are the things I hate: Infections, people who love talking about themselves, hyperactive teenagers, moaners and 'slow' people.
Now I know the last one on the hate list is not particularly nice but I'm fed up of bumping into people who don't have a clue what they are doing. How can society miss such a person? Can someone tell me if common sense is genetic or not?
Any way I have an infection and I'm currently doing the paracetomol/cold and flu relief thing until it either goes away or gets so bad I have to be signed off for a week (which I do not want!). Its definately ear/throat/nose relatedand I'm sure that I'm almost over it! This is the best I've felt in days! And I won't take someone elses perscribed drugs as all of my housemates suggested - its wrong, they weren't prescribed for me, how can you not get that?

Good night!

No comments: