Monday, November 15, 2004

God is good

Don't say 'God never answers prayers', its simple not true. God can teach us to appreciate his timing thats for sure!! Take my friend Amy. She had the green light to go to South Africa. God had told her thats where he wanted her to spend the year out she had planned, God gave her everything and then he taught her a lesson. She was put on the waiting list, she was fourth and today after a month of waiting shes finally going. She said to her youth leader last night 'I'm not going to look (at other projects) this week', she hasn't and God is taking her to South Africa. God answers prayers.

One other thing, I'm getting driving lessons in Cheltenham now. As of next monday hopefully. Its taken me 8 weeks to get this far, to pluck up the courage to phone and now I'm waiting for a lady called Karen (funnily enough thats my sisters name and she passed her driving test first time!) to phone and set a time. Hazzar!! I've gotta find the money now! C'mon God!

No comments: