Sunday, November 14, 2004

History repeats itself

There are times I wish that the girls I live with would be women and tell me to my face that I don't do enough house work. Well actually I wish they'd discover the truth before they bad mouth me behind my back. I came down this afternoon after sleeping for a couple of hours, cos its the only time I can rest and was told that I 'should really do the washing up cos the girls have been saying stuff'. Now believe me when I say, my guests did all their (ad all our) washing up from the night before, I woke up early to clean the bathroom this morning too. Get your facts straight before you go telling me what I have and have not done around the house!

On to happier things. I saw Jez at lunch time (the Christian bloke I fancy). I walked into the pub and there he was, sitting with the couple I set up and another friend. All I could do was say 'hi' in a really stoopid voice. we talked about football really breifly, cos thats were he was going (to watch Cheltenham Town). I enjoyed seeing him but will forever be ribbed by the guys who met him cos they only know that I fancy him!

No comments: