Friday, November 12, 2004

Toot a la fruit

Yes I'm in a random mood. I've been working in one way or another since 7pm and its almost 1am now. I've got my 1000 word count though its a day late, I should be on my final 500 now, but no. God has other plans. Aimie raided my room, which got me slacking. She took my laptop to show her blokey the rugby tour pictures she got on CD.

I've had a weird day. I saw my ex boyfriend in the middle of my lectures this afternoon. I could not get over how fit he looked for about an hour. Thankfully the girl I was sitting with was oblivious to the fact that I trailed off the middle of a sentence. He didn't spot me but...umm...I had a good time! (actually I don't know what I would've said to him if he'd've come over!)

Talking of boys,Dan phoned me a couple of nights ago to offer his moral support, which was cool. We can be friends and I won't let anyone tell me any different, even if it is Dan telling me.

I get to see a doctor tomorrow for my flu. One of my housemates had a go at me for going to the doctor for a cold. I've got flu, women! She hasn't seen me enough to understand how unwell I am. My dad scared me by telling me that it could turn into a glandular fever thing. ARGH, that's the last thing I want.

Wish me luck!

Post Script (P.S.) The title of tonight's blog was brought to you by Dan's MSN name - call it plagiarism if you want!!

No comments: