Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Ultimate!

Ha ha, I am a classic head case. a student who is on the verge of finishing an essay two weeks early yet has been procrastinating for the last two hours! I don't know whether I am coming or going, I have been up since 5.40am (13hrs and still going strong). I have not done all the things I hoped to achieve for today and yesterday, so now I am 2 pieces of reading and 400 words behind my target for this evening. I have to get up at 8am tomorrow. I've got at least 4 hours of work to do so I must get going!! The clock is racing toward midight and I need to be runing along side it!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, calm down love!

You'll be ok. But you do need to slow down. No wonder you are ill.

I don't think Jesus would appreciate you burning yourself to the ground in run-up to his birthday!