Sunday, November 07, 2004

Relationships

I'm sitting listening to Graham Torrington and though not biblical in the slightest, he has made me realise that guy/girl relationships are severly over-rated. Yes marriage is wonderful and its what we were put on the earth for, but until that day, when I walk toward the Christian bloke who fulfills the second most important trinity (that of Jesus, him and I) in my life, I don't want anything to do with non-christians. Surely we should be more focused on a relationship that means something and the rest will follow? I know its hard but surely looking for God is more productive than looking for a fit bloke (the next catch?).

My Challenge to all who read, and myself, is to look for God. If you don't look for anything else today look for God. If its in a lecture, at work, at church, in a broken relationship, He's gonna be in there some where, and if you can't find Him, you're not looking hard enough!! No matter how bad a situation is (God bless the victims of the Reading tain crash) He's there.

GO OUT AND FIND HIM!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hmmm, I'm glad to be looking for God. I found him in friendship today and yesterday.

That look of I know everything and I'm happy to.