Saturday, November 13, 2004

One down, two to go!!

Ah the joy of knowing you've finished something before a deadline. Now I can do my reading for my lecture on thursday! Ha ha and prepare for my timed assessment on friday, find the time to pack for going to luton on friday. Does it ever stop? I've got an hour until I need to start preparing for dinner (by actually buying the stuff!!) so I'm going to spend some time chilling and cleaning, oo and eating, eatng is good!!

2,019 words, 16 footnotes and 10 books in my Bibliography, I think I'm getting the hang of this academic thing! I'll let you know what my mark is in four weeks! I'm looking towards getting my Psalms essay off the ground next wednesday after work. That'll take me a week and then I can get started on my Sociology essay. Joy!

To up date things, I still haven't found a driving school and my ear infection is playing up so much that I'm surprised I can hear anything!

No comments: