Friday, November 26, 2004

It'll come back to me eventually....

I knew exactly what I was going to write 2 seconds ago and now I've hit a blank, I really have! I think its because my brain is actually plugged into doing my Psalms essay and I can think of anything else. I'm definitely having one of 'those' weeks, which is ultimately shocking for me, cos I've not been this bad for ages. I think it's because I haven't taken any paracetomol (or prescription drugs) for seven days. That makes me sound like a druggie, but you have to remember that out of nine weeks this term I have been ill for approximately 5. I don't want to do my work, because although I am behind my schedule, I'm ahead of everyone else's! Weird and ultimately crap at the same time. I want to do work I really want to but I'm happier staring at my laptop wondering how a certain boy feels about me!!

No comments: