Friday, May 12, 2006

A blast from the past and something to be proud of...

I received a letter today from someone I haven't heard from since 1999/2000. Ok so it doesn't seem a long time a go for some people but for me, at the tender age of 21, it is so in the past I can see how much I have developed. I've achieved a lot since I was 15, but I won't go into that.

It was a letter from someone I used to go on holiday with. There was a big group of us and I've still got the photo of that holiday camp somewhere. Very strange, there are little things about that holiday and the following year that stick in my mind. Most are really good, though there are a few I want to forget. 6 years is a long time and it will be interesting if we do meet up in the future.

My housemate finished her dissertation today and I am so proud of her. I'm proud of everyone at the moment. I think its a great achievement to write such a big piece and the relief when she hands it in will be awesome. Yes I almost cried, but then I know how much has gone into it and how she feels about it.

Finally, those who complain about the washing up should be shot!

No comments: