Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Other religions

Well, more like, sects of Christianity who have got it wrong. Mormons, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. There are loads of other names I could call them, but I think I would be hunted if I did so.
They're not a bad lot, just slightly twisted in the head really. Umm...which would you rather read - the Gospels which were written at the end of the first/second century B.C. or something that was written in the 1800's, after a vision in a field? Thankfully I've chosen the former, a trinity that exists as one and God who speaks a whole load of sense. Not three separate entities and the belief in a prophet who is still trying to bridge the gap across the ravine.
Christ is alive, God speaks and the Holy Spirit guides and I am going to burn the book I was given. God told me to do so!

2 comments:

Pete said...

You might need diagrams for some people to understand the ravine comment

Anonymous said...

There are other religions, not just ones Based on Judaism