Monday, May 01, 2006

Wedding stationary and other things

Karen, wedding stationary was good fun, we've got some good ideas, but now we have to decide between that or some else, and we probably should see what other people can do for us, or even if we can do it ourselves! Eek. They were lovely though and will go in the book of ideas, which needs to be updated. About FLickr, the http it gives me for each photo doesn't have a .gif, .jpeg (blah, Blah) on the end of it so I can't do it that way round. More advice please!

I am going to start work in a bit after a very late start. No lectures because it's bank holiday. I was going to get up early and work hard but the rest of my had other ideas! Hence the late blog and being annoyed at self!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ok, sign in to Flickr. Then click the 'All Sizes' button at the top of the photo you want, pcik a size and copy the URL into the space on Blogger... sorted!