Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Weekend

I can now add another event to my CV. I have planned and run over 4 hours of activities for 3-5 year olds, over a weekend, and with a small team. Yeay! It was a really got experience and I got one proposal and a new boyfriend - both of whom I declined (obviously) as they were several years my junior!
It was really good to see Helen and the members of St Andrews, as I haven't seen most of them since Helen's knee op in August. She's in lots of pain which wasn't helped by the fact that her team weren't encouraging and just wanted to run around with the children. I'm not going to say much more cos I know she's reading! Helen did a brilliant job and her church are very lucky to have her for another year.
As for me I'm absolutely exhausted but unable to sleep, because I've done nothing all day other than catch up on sleep. Need a routine again!

No comments: