Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Vicar

Looks like I'm going to be the first person to break the news to the world. Christ Church, Billericay has a new vicar. His name is Warner Pidgeon (yes I laughed too!) and he's from Southampton.
So nothing unusual, except I'm linked to him. Yes there are a lot of Christians in England and some how I am slowly being linked to all of them in one way or another. How do I know this guy? He knows Gav, I know Helen and Helen and Gav work in the same church, got it? Weird, but I guess there's a reason behind it, though I can see my church and Helen's church doing swapsies!
For those of you wh are doing or have done a dissertation, mine is 7,321 words done. Thats 2 and a half chapters pretty much. I'm getting there, though I'm not as pressured as some to finish.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Right, yes well done.