Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dissertation

It's stupidly early on Tuesday morning and I am about to go to bed. As I didn't sleep too well last night I thought I'd work till I was falling asleep this evening, knowing that my English skills go slightly wonky, with or without the aid of alcoholic beverages, after midnight, but also knowing that I need to have a clear head for the last bit of my diss tomorrow.
I have made a huge jump forward tonight. I have been sat in the same spot for nearly 7 hours, but I have managed to finish my diss. 9,564 - without edits, so it's likely to get longer. Not the magic 10,000 I was hoping for, but 500 words short is not too bad eh? My longest chapter is a whopping 3,620 words, my shortest only being 966 at the moment.
Shall blog later on today when I've done everything to go with it or with the news that it's been handed in.
Good Night xxx
P.S. Those who read my blog in the middle of the night are as mad as me!

No comments: