Sunday, May 14, 2006

Speaking at Fusion

Well I didn't exactly speak, or preach, more guided the teenagers as they looked at 1 John 4:7-21. It was a good evening with great food, I can't believe I had a proper dinner and ate a burger and a half! As well as sweets. I'm running to uni tomoro!
The weekend has been lots of fun. We went to a birthday party and met some awesome people. We went to the theatre and saw Festen, which was unusual and an interesting play, I would like to see the original movie. Something exciting for Harry Potter fans, I've seen Tom Riddle (Chamber of Secrets) in the flesh! I'm going to keep my opinion to myself - otherwise I'll get in trouble! Also went shopping in Worcester in the pouring rain and now understand shirt sizes, I am becoming a wife! Oh dear!
Strangest thing - cooking in someone else's kitchen, one that you're not familiar with, but see at least once a month - if not every week. Dunno why, and for some reason it's not something I would do regularly.

No comments: