Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A lesson in youth work

I had a wonderful meeting this morning that was totally not focused on the task ahead, namely that I am talking on Sunday about love IT (standing for informed truth). It's difficult to become focused when the person you are working with isn't particularly in the mood for a bit of a business chat. Any way we got it done, and I am confidant that the youth will totally understand where I am coming from and what it's all about (maybe not).

Apologies to Karen and Nick, I didn't realise we were using Karen's blog as a forum for wedding ideas! Ed in a blue tie - well worth it, if he matches properly - I hope he doesn't look too girly. Ed and Danielle getting married, still something I have to get my head around, in fact I'm still trying to get my head around my own! Ed does have to make his own decisions, but thats only when it comes down to best man and possibly stag do, otherwise it's totally Danielle and her bridal party I'm afraid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, still adjusting to the Ed being married in two months time myself, but as long as he doesn't look too much like a girl whilst doing so, we should be fine.

And have heard very little about the stag do, think the best man is being useless, so Dani will probably end up organising that too...